Saturday, February 25, 2012

Splits & Slide

2.18.12
Star Wars:  Episode I - The Phantom Menace 3D date night.  This was my first time seeing it, and I actually really liked it, although, I needed an interpreter for Jar Jar Binks.  It was so sweet to be able to share it with Nick since it is his favorite movie.  I can't wait to watch the rest of them with him!   

2.23.12
I didn't take this photo of our adorable niece but my brother did, and I had to share it because it cracks me up every time I look at it!!!

2.24.12
 I saw this old schoolhouse turned into an antique mall on my way home from a job in McMinnville.  The thing that made me giddyup U-turn was the badass slide (or so I thought) on the side of the building.  I went inside to inquire about it and (I'm not even joking) see if I could slide on down to Fun Town.  Unfortunately, the lady I chatted with shattered my dreams and said it was just an old fire escape.  Wah-waaaaah.





No comments: